We’re pleased to announce that the Voorschoten Toddler’s Group will reopen on Tuesday, 1 September 2020 from 9.30 – 11.30am.
We hope you and your kids will join us for coffee, crafts and lots of fun!
To help keep everyone safe, we’ve updated a few of our regulations:
- Entrance: please follow the Voorschoten’97 signs when entering and leaving (the former entrance is now the exit!)
- Payment: costs are still 4 euros for 1 child + parent, with 1 euro for every additional child over the age of 9-months.
- Payment options: you can pay per time or pay in advance either in cash or directly into the Toddlers account. Email Danika for details if you want to transfer money or prefer a tikkie.
- Fruit and drinks: to ensure that we comply with health and safety during these times, fruit and juice are available to kids, but will only be out for 15-20 minutes (rather than for the full time), shortly after 10am. Parents are asked to disinfect their hands with sanitiser or wetwipes before using the dishing-up spoons.
- Coffee: we will be making coffee still and will place coloured ribbons on our mugs so that they are easier to keep track of. However, parents are encouraged to bring their own mugs (and kids cups) if they want to be extra careful.
- Distance: parents, please keep an appropriate distance from each other. There is enough space for us to do so, even though our kids are not going to.
- Hygiene: all the toys have been cleaned already, and we are busy cleaning the carpets. Wetwipes and hand sanitizer are available. For parents of little nippers: please help us keep items clean, but wiping off toys, if your kids suck them (once they are finished playing with them obviously).
- Crafts: we have several fun but basic crafts planned in the weeks ahead (stamps, stickers, playdoh, etc.). However, if any parents wants to regularly (even if it is once a month) volunteer to lead crafts, we’d be very grateful.